Join us as Donna Grindle, of Kardon, presents Risky Business: Assuming You Don't Have to Worry about Insiders"
Click Here to View Speaker Bio
Insiders are statistically more likely to be the cause of a security breach. What are some examples of that kind of risky business?
- Assuming staff knows what to do when they see a phishing email
- Assuming staff knows what to do when they click what they shouldn't
- Assuming staff will never inappropriately use or disclose PHI
- Assuming your tech team has everything covered
- Assuming everyone knows what to do when an incident happens
- Assuming everyone really understands HIPAA
This session explains what you should do now to make sure you are not the one that says, "I assumed..." after an incident occurs. HIPAA actually helps you with most of this!
Featured Gold Sponsor:
Featured Silver Sponsor: