August 8, 2019 Educational Event
Donna Grindle, of Kardon Compliance, presents
"HIPAA: Risky Business Assuming You Don't Have to Worry about Insiders"
Insiders are statistically more likely to be the cause of a security breach. What are some examples of that kind of risky business?
- Assuming staff knows what to do when they see a phishing email
- Assuming staff knows what to do when they click what they shouldn't
- Assuming staff will never inappropriately use or disclose PHI
- Assuming your tech team has everything covered
- Assuming everyone knows what to do when an incident happens
- Assuming everyone really understands HIPAA
This session explains what you should do now to make sure you are not the one that says, "I assumed..." after an incident occurs. HIPAA actually helps you with most of this!
WHEN: Thursday, August 8, 2019 from 11:30am-1pm
WHERE: Dalton Golf and Country Club
333 Country Club Way
Dalton, Georgia 30721
Photos from our last event!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS!
Clicking on a Sponsor's link below will take you to their website. You may search by Category by clicking on the Sponsor Directory found on the left side of this page.
To see more information on our Affiliates, please click on the Affiliates tab found on the left side of this page.