Thursday, May 9, 2019
"Customer Service Begins in HR: How HR Sets the Tone for the Service Culture"
Click Here to View Speaker Bio
Human resources is an organization's first point of contact with applicants and new hires. HR sets the tone for how prospective employees view the company's culture. Organizations that wish to cultivate a culture of internal and external customer service must first examine the points of contact that take place between the HR department and applicants, new hires, and incumbent employees.
By making sure that the right messages are sent from the first point of contact with the HR department and beyond, it is possible to set the stage for cultivating a positive culture of internal customer service that will permeate every aspect of the organization, including how employees treat each other and the level of service they provide for external customers.
• How HR impacts internal customer service and sets the tone for external service
• Key points of contact for customer service between HR and employees or applicants
• Principles of effective customer service applied to the HR/internal customer relationship
• Keys to cultivating a customer-focused culture, beginning with the HR function
• Checklist for effective internal customer service for HR professionals/practice managers
• Characteristics of effective internal customer service – how do you rate?